That its been a long time since you attended a training or sat in a class studying anything when….
- It becomes difficult to sit through a theory lecture for more than 30 minutes without yawning
- Your fingers hurt after you write a page of a notebook.
- You talk to the person next to you and the teacher/instructor (as they like to call themselves) does not shout at you.
- You call the teacher by his/her first name
- You don’t have to take the Teacher’s permission to go to the toilet.
You sleep in the middle of the class with your eyes open and a whole chapter passes in between.
Atleast somethings in life never change!
Observation at a training in Bangalore