- It has been one month since I came back to Mumbai. It seems that I have still to settle in Mumbai and No! its certainly not because of Mumbai. Its something else.
- 11 days without a post and it felt different coming back. It feels like my mind has gone completely blank. It also felt nice because for 11 days, I did not have to think and plan about what will be my next post and worry about days since the last post. The blog was completely ignored and it did quite well without me. It has a life of its own now.
- Speaking of blog for the 11 days I was gone, I was tempted to check the blog and the mails but avoided as long as possible. It was difficult to break a habit of more than 2 years. The first few days it was difficult to control but it became easy after some time.
- I want some good to happen in my life. No! Marriage is certainly not that ‘good’ thing. Seriously, No! Read my lips. Its not marriage. For once it has to be with my life without efforts from me. I can make things happen by taking actions and I know most people will say that good things will happen when you act and make them happen. I have been doing it for years now but just once, I mean just once in my life, I want something good to happen just for the sake of it. Just like that! If wishes were horses. Things are not that bad but like anyone else, I am selfish and want thoda jyada.
- A couple of things go wrong and its frustrating. Anger burns inside me and that makes me very negative. I hate myself for being that negative.
- I handled quite well alone in Amsterdam. Of course there was the family for support and they helped a lot but I could manage myself alone perfectly well. professionally and personally. Got to get used to being alone in Mumbai otherwise its turning out to be a perfectly pathetic life.
- The new office is completely bore. I started my career in this company in this location. We used to remotely manage the site. It was like a step-son who was left to take care for himself. After so many years, it is still managed remotely and is still boring.
- Boring is not good. It makes me think and I don’t like thinking because there is no good thoughts. Have to keep myself more occupied. I don’t want to use my brain before I get old. Khatam ho gaya toh?
- As I walk to my desk after visiting the pantry in the office, I see a girl on the way, reading blogs. I am so much tempted to asks her if she has read mine or if she writes her own blog.
- Coming back to Mumbai, people haven’t lost their sense of humor. On a crowded train last week, a man kept talking about his wife and his pathetic salary. Its amazing that he could think of funny quotes packed in a local train filled with thrice its capacity.
- On the brighter side, a girl has been calling me everyday on the mobile. On a not-so-good note, she does not allow me to talk at all but I like listening to her. Some of this days, I will move to more interesting topics. Currently for some strange reasons, we are discussing (she does all the talking) the different offers on Hutch (now Vodaphone) service and then she hangs up. Pretty strange girl, I must say.
About a Month and 11 days in Between
October 2, 2007 by full2faltu