What are the odds?
* Of a light from a lamp in a neighbor’s garden traveling through the broken plank in the garden fence, then through the window, then through the small gap in the vertical blind and on my face while I sleep
* Of being dark cloudy at 10:00 AM on a weekday in Amsterdam, preferably Wednesday make me think of being cosy in my warm bed
* Of being bright and sunny at 10:00 AM on a weekend when I am actually cosy and sleeping on my bed
* Sunlight traveling (Is traveling the correct word or my grammar hasn’t improved at all) through the window and again through the gaps in the vertical blinds hitting me directly on my face while I sleep on the weekend.
* Stepping out of the house and see the tram arriving at the Tram stop. The question is to run or not to run?
* Being late for office and the train that arrives is jam packed.
* The prize money of a winning lottery ticket is less that the amount spent on buying the lottery ticket
For all questions the answer is that most probably everything above will happen. Murphy’s law does work
Just thinking on a Monday morning.
Now that’s really odd!